We are looking for professionals who are committed to caring for individuals with life-limiting illnesses and their families in Henderson, Union and Webster counties. If you are a team player who is interested in providing quality care, support, and education to patients, their families, and our community, St. Anthony’s Hospice would love to talk to you. To begin the conversation apply now.
LSKCC Administrative Assistant/Secretary
STATUS: Full Time, Days, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Under direction, provides varied, complex and often confidential secretarial and office administrative assistance to the Lucy Smith King Care Center, the Director of Nursing and other professional staff; and performs related work as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Assist the DON with a variety of administrative and secretarial duties in support of day to day operations,
* Greets visitors providing information as needed
* Act as Care Center receptionist and is responsible for answering telephones, ordering materials and supplies needed for the day to day operation of the care center, sets up patient charts and scans documentation into the Electronic Medical Record daily
* Effectively use word processing, database, and spreadsheet software application programs as well as standard office equipment such as a computer, fax machine, copier and printer
* Communicates with patients’, families and team members to share and elicit information related to patient care and treatment
High school graduate, familiar with computers, must meet all legal and regulatory requirements of both federal and state governments as well as Medicare hospice Conditions of Participation.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – HOME SIDE
STATUS: Full Time
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The RN is responsible for planning, coordinating, providing and documenting care for terminally ill patients from day of admission through day of discharge. Utilizing physicians’ orders and professional skills, the Hospice RN develops and implements a hospice Plan of Care that meets the specific needs of the patient and caregiver within the interdisciplinary team in accordance with federal and state regulations as well as St. Anthony’s philosophy, standards and policies
Nursing experience required, previous hospice experience preferred but not required.